Over 20 years of experience, a Diploma of Exercise Physiology & a vast history of sport/health and fitness. Including a successful junior triathlon career representing on a state/national level.
With time served in the Australian Army, having a Father and Uncle that where both PTI’s (physical training instructors, army) it’s safe to say I was born to do this.
I truly believe “Hard Work” does pay off.
- Junior National/State Triathlon Team, Australian Championships.
- NTFA AFL Premiership Player x 2.
- Australian Army Infantry/SFDRS Selection.
- Thai Boxing (Kickboxing) Fought in Thailand.
- Diploma of Exercise Physiology (strength & conditioning)
- Cert III & IV in Fitness.
- Juggernaut Powerlifting Coach Level I.
- DY HIT Coach Level I.
- Successful Rehab of my Shoulder & Back.
- Powerlifting Total 650/1433.
Over the last several years focusing on coaching Bodybuilding & Powerlifting, Including Loaded HIIT training & the Vertical Diet System.
- Strength – Functional & Powerlifting.
- Bodybuilding – Building – Execution & Comp Prep.
- Shoulder & Back Rehabilitation.